Autograph Collection Order Terms
20% Discount Offer
- 20% discount will be automatically applied during the checkout process to valid orders
- 20% discount applies to all orders with a minimum value of £100
- 20% discount will NOT be applied to orders less than £100
- 20% can be applied to new payment plans
- 20% discount is the maximum level that will be applied
- Autograph Collection reserves the right to cease the 20% discount at any time
Autograph Collection can now offer interest free Payment Plans to existing customers with the following terms:
- Payment Plans can only apply to purchases totaling in excess of £200
- Any payment made is non-refundable but can be used on alternative items if requested
- Payments must be paid regularly on an agreed date each month otherwise the full balance will be payable immediately
- A payment schedule will be offered between 1 and a maximum of 10 months depending upon the value of goods
- Goods will NOT be dispatched until full payment has been received
- If you are interested in Autograph Collection Payment Plans please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a payment schedule will then be calculated and offered
- Autograph Collection reserves the right NOT to grant Payment Plans
Technical HelpI am trying to purchase an item and received the following message:
There is only 1 of .....Autograph Signed Photo in stock
Solution - check the View Cart button at the top of the page and you will find your item in the shopping basket
Solution - email email@example.com and ask for your item to be re-loaded. Once it has been made available again to purchase you can proceed with paying for your order online
Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Switch/Solo debit/credit cards are the preferred method of payment
- Payment can be made through a secure shopping cart system protected by a 128bit SSL Secure Server which means that all credit card transactions are completely safe and encrypted
- Payment can also be made though Paypal
- Alternatively card details can be made by telephone on the following number - 01686 671021 - for UK customers only
- Orders from the UK can also be paid for by cheque/postal order. Goods will only be despatched when funds have cleared
- Minimum order level £5
Customers should note that whilst this site lists prices in both U.S. Dollars and Euros credit card payments are always processed by us in GBP in line with the Sterling prices listed on the siteCancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have despatched the goods to you. Please note despatch times
All items for sale by Autograph Collection bear authentic original signatures and are guaranteed without time limit. Each are offered with a full money back guarantee of the original sale price. Each item is sold with a Certificate of Authenticity and a signed receipt
If there is a question to the authenticity of any item Autograph Collection retains the right to ask for the written opinion of one competent authority. Please note that ONLY Full Authentication reviews from authentication companies are accepted and NOT Quick Opinion services
In addition, in compliance with UK law, you have 30 days from receipt of your goods to inform us if you feel that your purchase is not in accordance with the description of goods supplied on the website. Close up scans are always available on request prior to placing order. A refund will be given (less actual shipping costs) if the goods are returned in the same condition as they were at the time of sale. Please ensure that you email before returning goods. These provisions do not affect your statutory rights
What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
Autograph Collection takes great care in the packaging of every item despatched. Each item is also sent with appropriate insurance cover. If your package arrives damaged in transit it is important that you take photographic evidence of the damaged parcel in order that The Autograph Collection can make an insurance claim on your behalf.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future. We do not share your information with any third party
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We do not store financial details (credit or debit card numbers)
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
… all these cookies are ESSENTIAL and so are totally compliant with the cookie law.